Tuesday 31 March 2009

Bear Making Workshop

On Saturday I had a great day teaching 3 lovely lady's how to make a mohair bear, I was asked to help a friend who was unable to teach the class herself, it was the first time I had done any thing like this so I was a little bit nervous! As you can see from the picture they all made a great job of them although 1 lady didn't quite get finished and has another leg to finish at home. It was so nice to spend the day with such nice people with quite a lot in common, and of course still get the bears finished.
The finished bears, don't they look great?

I'm so pleased with this window box I planted in the Autumn

These Hyacinth's have a great smell
I've got my Easter swap finished and all packed up ready to post tomorrow, its quite exciting, I can't wait to receive mine, watch this space! I've also been busy cutting out new Bears as I have a fair coming up in June and I need to make more 'Cup Cakes'




3 comments:

Beki said...

Your's is wrapped, boxed and ready to go. Hopefully you will get it thursday, very exciting.
The bears look great, you must be a very good teacher.
Take care
Hugs
Beki xxx

Pixiedust said...

Well done on the bear fair. Whens the bear it all calender to be released then! :o)xxx

Mandy said...

Oh my goodness I love your bears!! Do you sell them?
Can across your blog via your SIL blog and I love it x