Saturday 4 April 2009

Happy Easter

After receiving my Easter Swap I decided I couldn't wait any longer to put my Easter tree up, its the first time I've had decorations at Easter, I thought it would make a change. I love spring time with all the lovely bright flowers and the trees starting to bloom, the only thing I don't like is that my hay fever has started already.

This is some of the wonderful swap presents I received from Beki, I was so pleased with my gifts, this was my first swap so it was very exciting. I love the shopping bag which is in aid of cancer research, and the wooden bunny is going to sit by my Easter tree.

Some more wonderful gifts, I'm sure I could get carried away with swapping, its like having a Birthday!!

More gifts, some great bulbs to plant in the garden, apparently they attract Butterflies, that will give Toby something to chase! Chocolate eggs, before they were eaten! and the Easter Bunny keeps hopping in the picture.

Emily the Easter Duck hanging around before she was sent to Beki, I hear she has settled into her new home ok. I think I will have to make myself one now!
That's all for today, I have an early start in the morning, I am doing a car boot sale with my SIL! no doubt we will be coming home with just as much as we sell!

1 comment:

Pixiedust said...

Lovely swap goodies SIL! Booty was OK, made a bit towards my new wellies, lets hope next Sunday I'll get the rest. xxx