Sunday 7 June 2009

'Cupcakes'

These are just some of my new 'Cupcakes' I have finished in time for The New Forest Bear Fair which is at the end of the month. I'm really looking forward to this bear fair, this will be the 2nd show held in Beaulieu Village, I love Beaulieu it is so picturesque and has lovely individual shops which I love to look around, and of course Bear it in Mind, which also stocks Teeny Bears. I have been making the most of the sunshine lately, tidying the garden etc, although I have to say I'm not very good when I come across the odd toad or slow worm, I down tools and go running in doors as fast as I can! Not quite sure why, I know they wont harm me, but they make me leap out my skin, quite amusing for the neighbours no doubt! does any one have any ideas to help me overcome my fears? At the moment the solution seems to be Hubby will have to do the gardening!










No comments: